As 2012 draws to a close, we’re looking back at some key ministry highlights. Here’s a collection of stories pulled from videos, the blog, and a radio broadcast.
• In March, the MAF team in Haiti celebrated 25 years of service, and we had a special Haiti campaign, Catalyst for Change.
• MAF’s videographer visited our Africa programs and developed this cool video, Committed to the Call, that captures our work in east and west Congo, and Mozambique.
• A new worldwide MAF logo was introduced in August, bringing a united look to all of our programs. Here’s a video we developed that traces MAF’s history and the various logos over the years.
• New planes arrived for service; two KODIAKs in Indonesia, and one Caravan in Haiti.
• In eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo, MAF flights helped combat a deadly outbreak of Malaria, and helped with efforts to contain Ebola.