There’s a lot to love about Urbana, which is why there are around 16,000 college students showing up at this year’s conference. And really, what’s not to love about thousands of passionate, on-fire Christians spending concentrated time together seeking the Lord’s will for their lives.
But if we had to narrow it down, here’s how we would sum up the best-of Urbana.
1. Passionate speakers with amazing stories at the big sessions.
2. Starting the day with meaningful, inductive Bible studies and then deep preaching/teaching on the same Bible passage.
3. Multi-ethnic and media-rich worship including drama and skits with thousands of passionate young people.
4. Exposure to so many organizations with creative ideas for bringing people to Christ.
5. Living with and sharing four full days with other like-minded believers, celebrating life, having fun together, and exploring a world of Kingdom opportunities.