After a successful launch of our blog in March of 2011, we’ve been able to share more our ministry with you. Here’s a look back at our most popular blog posts of the year.
- 1. The blog post with the most views and shares contains a humorous collection of tips from our pilots who often carry some unusual cargo.
- Top 10 Aviation Tips
- 2. Sometimes the man on a horse who’s blocking the runway is there for a good reason.
- The Horse that Wouldn’t Move
- 3. Staff writer Jason Chatraw gets to experience worst-case scenario flying on a training flight.
- White Knuckle Flying
- 4. Here’s what happens when some of that unusual cargo gets loose mid-flight.
- Croc in the Cockpit
- 5. When a crisis in another country means a quick departure for the Disaster Response manager, he’s all set to go.
- What’s in a Disaster Response Go-Bag
- 6. When you have to adapt to another country, it can really seem like another world.
- Opposite World
- 7. Here’s a trendy tie-in that relates to bringing the Good News to people in remote areas.
- Winning as a Christian = Obedience
- 8. When famine is the cause of too much rain, MAF can help with that.
- Food Flights
- 9. God’s timing is perfect, even when it comes to stopping the rain.
- Hand of Providence
- 10. Often our missionaries have the hard task of saying final goodbyes when moving to another program.
- Testimony of Tears
- 11. Here’s a shout-out to the guys who keep our planes in tip-top shape.
- Unsung Heroes
Most likely to make you cry: Natalie Holsten & Rebecca Hopkins
Most likely to respond to your comment: Jim Manley & Rebecca Cannon
Most likely to submit a cool photo: Sean Cannon & Tripp Flythe